- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 cups flour
- 2/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper baking cups; set aside.
- Mix flour, 2/3 cup sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Mix sour cream, milk, oil, egg, orange peel and vanilla in medium bowl. Add to flour mixture; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened (batter will be thick and slightly lumpy). Gently stir in blueberries.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling each cup 2/3 full. Mix 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle over muffins.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of muffins comes out clean. Serve warm with Honey Butter, if desired.
- - Apple Muffins: Prepare batter as directed. Use 1 cup peeled, cored and chopped apple in place of the blueberries.
- - Raspberry Muffins: Prepare batter as directed. Use 1 cup raspberries in place of the blueberries.
NotesMake weekend mornings extra special with warm Blueberry Muffins. Serve with cinnamon- and nutmeg-spiced Honey Butter, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Hot and Sour Soup
My Husband’s Favorite Desert
Mickey's Pulled PorkSee More