- Cooking Time: 23-30 mins.
- Servings: 24 med. 12 large
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 6 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup plus 3 tbls. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. almond extract
- 3 tsp. grated orange rind (optional)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 tbls. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 tbls. cold butter
- 2 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Preheat oven to 375F. Grease cups of muffin tin or line with baking cups.
- Combine flour, baking powder, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Cut in butter using 2 knives or a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and add eggs, milk, vanilla & almond extracts, stirring just until the liquid is absorbed. Gently fold in orange rind, if using, and berries, then fill the muffin cups with the mixture.
- Prepare topping:
- Blend sugar, flour, cinnamon & butter together and sprinkle evenly over the top of muffin mix.
- Bake 23 to 30 mins. until the center springs back to the touch.
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More