- Cooking Time: 23-30 mins.
- Servings: 24 med. 12 large
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 6 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup plus 3 tbls. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. almond extract
- 3 tsp. grated orange rind (optional)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 tbls. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 tbls. cold butter
- 2 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Preheat oven to 375F. Grease cups of muffin tin or line with baking cups.
- Combine flour, baking powder, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Cut in butter using 2 knives or a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and add eggs, milk, vanilla & almond extracts, stirring just until the liquid is absorbed. Gently fold in orange rind, if using, and berries, then fill the muffin cups with the mixture.
- Prepare topping:
- Blend sugar, flour, cinnamon & butter together and sprinkle evenly over the top of muffin mix.
- Bake 23 to 30 mins. until the center springs back to the touch.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More