- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup blueberries (if frozen, thaw and drain)
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Line muffin cups with papers.
- In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat egg with fork; stir in milk and oil.
- Make a well in the center of the combined dry ingredients; pour in liquids.
- Stir just until the flour is moistened. DO NOT OVERMIX! Batter should be lumpy.
- Gently fold blueberries in.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until light brown on top.
- Remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More