- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup blueberries (if frozen, thaw and drain)
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Line muffin cups with papers.
- In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat egg with fork; stir in milk and oil.
- Make a well in the center of the combined dry ingredients; pour in liquids.
- Stir just until the flour is moistened. DO NOT OVERMIX! Batter should be lumpy.
- Gently fold blueberries in.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until light brown on top.
- Remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More