- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12-14
- Preparation Time:
- 3 32-ounce bottles Trader Joe’s Just Blueberry juice
- 1 2-quart bottle Trader Joe’s Spiced Cider
- 2 cinnamon sticks, broken into pieces
- Pour the blueberry juice and spiced apple cider into a large pot. Add the cinnamon sticks.
- Heat the cider gently until steaming; do not let the pot boil. Cover the pot and let simmer about 15 minutes. Serve hot in coffee mugs.
NotesRecipe by Erika Kerekes for the U.S. Highbush Blueberry Council
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Nick's PicksSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More