- Cooking Time: 18 to 22 minutes
- Servings: 12 servings
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 egg whites
- ½ cup water
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients; in separate bowl, beat egg whites, water, and oil.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened; fold in blueberries.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups or muffin cups sprayed with nonstick cooking spray three-quarters full.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over muffin tops.
- Bake in preheated oven 18 to 22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
NotesThis wonderful little blueberry muffin recipe comes from 'Taste Of Home', and was submitted by Mildred Mammau of Mt. Joy, Pennsylvania. It can be enjoyed served warm for breakfast (really good with butter!), as a dessert, or as an anytime snack!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More