Blueberry Oatmeal Bread, Quick
Vegetable oil spray
1/3 c Vegetable oil
2 ts Vanilla
1 1/4 c Skim milk
2 Eggs; slightly beaten
2 c All-purpose flour
1 c Oatmeal, quick cook
3/4 c Sugar
2 ts Baking powder
1/2 ts Baking soda
1/2 ts Salt
1 ts Lemon peel; grated
1 c Blueberries, frozen; thawed, drained
*Lightly* dust thawed, well drained blueberries with flour so they do not bleed into the bread.
1) Spray pan with vegetable oil.
2) Pre-mix ingredients in above order.
3) Place mixture in pan. Put pan in machine. Press the Select button until the number 10 is displayed for the Quick Bread/Cake cycle. Press the Start button.
4) Check in one minute to see that it is well blended. (Machine will continue to mix until the end of the mixing cycle).
5) Bread will be finished baking at the time indicated on display.
6) Allow bread to cool completely.