- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 c. honey
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1/3 c. vegetable oil
- 2 1/2 c. all purpose flour
- 1 c. quick cooking rolled oats
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2-3 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- Combine honey, eggs, milk and oil in large bowl and mix well.
- Combine flour, oats, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon in medium bowl and mix well.
- Stir into honey mixture.
- Fold in berries.
- Spoon into 2 greased and floured loaf pans.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350 for about 40 minutes or until toothpick in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pans on wire racks for 15 min.
- Remove and cool completely.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More