- Cooking Time: 8 min.
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 25 min.
- 4-5 peaches, peeled and sliced into chunks
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2/3 cup raw honey
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- dash of lemon juice
- Add the peaches, blueberries, water and honey to a medium sauce pan over medium high heat.
- Cook until honey is dissolved and fruit is softened, about 8 minutes.
- Transfer to a blender or food processor, add yogurt, and pulse to combine. Transfer to the fridge to chill, at least two hours.
- Stir in lemon juice and then process according to your ice cream maker's instructions.