- Cooking Time: 8 min.
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 25 min.
- 4-5 peaches, peeled and sliced into chunks
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- dash of lemon juice
- Add the peaches, blueberries, water and sugar to a medium sauce pan over medium high heat.
- Cook until sugar is dissolved and fruit is softened, about 8 minutes.
- Transfer to a blender or food processor, add yogurt, and pulse to combine. Transfer to the fridge to chill, at least two hours.
- Stir in lemon juice and then process according to your ice cream maker's instructions.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Nick's PicksSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More