- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- double pie crust
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 5 cups fresh blueberries, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- Milk and sugar for finishing pie
- Prepare the crust.
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- In a bowl, combine the sugar, flour and salt. Add the blueberries; toss to mix.
- Scrape the filling into the prepared pie shell. Dot with the butter.
- Cover with the remaining pastry round; trim to 1/2 inch beyond the rim of the pie plate.
- Fold the top pastry under the bottom pastry and crimp the edge.
- If desired, brush the top pastry with milk and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake the pie for 45-50 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a rack to cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
Adventures in CookingSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More