- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- double pie crust
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 5 cups fresh blueberries, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- Milk and sugar for finishing pie
- Prepare the crust.
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- In a bowl, combine the sugar, flour and salt. Add the blueberries; toss to mix.
- Scrape the filling into the prepared pie shell. Dot with the butter.
- Cover with the remaining pastry round; trim to 1/2 inch beyond the rim of the pie plate.
- Fold the top pastry under the bottom pastry and crimp the edge.
- If desired, brush the top pastry with milk and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake the pie for 45-50 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a rack to cool.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Italian Sausage and Mushroom Ravioli
Chicken Tacos with Green Chili Adobo
Fish Cakes (Thai) with Herd & Peanut SaladSee More