- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 sm. pkgs raspberry jello
- 1 to 2 cups boiling water
- 1 16 oz. can crushed pineapple
- 1 16 oz. can blueberry pie filling
- 1 8oz pkg cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- chopped pecans (optional)
- Mix jello and boiling water until dissolved. Stir in pineapple and blueberry. Refrigerate until congealed (couple of hours- I usually make this the night before and add topping in the morning)
- For the topping:
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sour cream and sugar. Spread over jello mixture. Top with pecans.
NotesMy sister shared this recipe with me. I'm planning on sharing it with everyone else on Christmas morning.