- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryMy sister shared this recipe with me. I'm planning on sharing it with everyone else on Christmas morning.
- 2 sm. pkgs raspberry jello
- 1 to 2 cups boiling water
- 1 16 oz. can crushed pineapple
- 1 16 oz. can blueberry pie filling
- 1 8oz pkg cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- chopped pecans (optional)
- Mix jello and boiling water until dissolved. Stir in pineapple and blueberry. Refrigerate until congealed (couple of hours- I usually make this the night before and add topping in the morning)
- For the topping:
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sour cream and sugar. Spread over jello mixture. Top with pecans.