- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 c. butter
- 1 c. blueberries
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Measure flour, sugar, baking powder, soda, and salt into a large bowl.
- Cut in butter or margarine until crumbly.
- Add blueberries and milk.
- Stir to form a soft dough.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead gently 8 to 10 times.
- Pat into two 6-inch circles.
- Place on greased baking sheet.
- Brush tops with milk, and sprinkle with sugar. Score each into 6 pie-shaped wedges.
- Bake 15 minutes, until brown & risen.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More