- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 c. butter
- 1 c. blueberries
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Measure flour, sugar, baking powder, soda, and salt into a large bowl.
- Cut in butter or margarine until crumbly.
- Add blueberries and milk.
- Stir to form a soft dough.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead gently 8 to 10 times.
- Pat into two 6-inch circles.
- Place on greased baking sheet.
- Brush tops with milk, and sprinkle with sugar. Score each into 6 pie-shaped wedges.
- Bake 15 minutes, until brown & risen.
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More