- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16 scones
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 6 tbsp.sugar
- 4-1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp. cold butter
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tbsp. milk,divided
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- In a bowl,combine the flour,sugar,baking powder and salt; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs and 3/4 cup milk; add to dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Turn onto a lightly floured surface; gently knead in the blueberries.
- Divide the dough in half.
- Pat each portion into an 8 in.circle;
- cut each into eight wedges.
- Place on greased baking sheets.
- Brush with remaining milk.
- Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
- Serve warm.
- TIP: If you are using frozen blueberries in this recipe do not thaw before adding to batter.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More