- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is just fantastic!!
I bought one bag of freshly frozen Blueberries and out of them I just made this delicious sorbet!!
It tastes sooooooooooo delicious :) A photo will come later tonight or tomorrow :) When I have served it.
Look forward to enjoying it after dinner :)
- 125g or 1/2 cup brown sugar (not the moist one)
- 100ml water
- 1 pinch salt
- Juice of one fresh lemon
- 1 pck or 750g frozen Blueberries
- Cook water with sugar and salt stirring occasionally for ca 5 min. Let stand for 5 min.
- In a food processor purée the frozen blueberries (after the bag of berries has been on the table for ca 5 to 10 minutes) with the syrup and lemon juice. You might have to do it in parts. I first added as much as I could of the berries and most of the syrup and all the lemon juice and puréed it, then there was enough space for the rest of the berries and then the rest of the syrup.
- When I took it out of the food processor it was just ready. But as I´m having it for dessert tonight I put it in a bowl in the freezer.