- Cooking Time: 70
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
Backstory"Nobody will be able to resist freshly-baked cobbler slathered in a homemade blueberry sauce!"
- 1 pint fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 3/4 cup cold butter or margarine
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix,divided
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar 2 tablespoons cold butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Blueberry Sauce (see recipe)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In bowl, combine blueberries, EAGLE BRAND® and zest.
- In large bowl, cut 3/4 cup butter into 1 1/2 cups biscuit mix until crumbly; add blueberry mixture. Spread in greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- In small bowl, combine remaining 1/2 cup biscuit mix and sugar; cut in remaining 2 tablespoons butter until crumbly. Add nuts. Sprinkle over cobbler.
- Bake 1 hour and 10 minutes or until golden. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream and Blueberry Sauce. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.