- Cooking Time: 70
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pint fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 3/4 cup cold butter or margarine
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix,divided
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar 2 tablespoons cold butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Blueberry Sauce (see recipe)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In bowl, combine blueberries, EAGLE BRAND® and zest.
- In large bowl, cut 3/4 cup butter into 1 1/2 cups biscuit mix until crumbly; add blueberry mixture. Spread in greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- In small bowl, combine remaining 1/2 cup biscuit mix and sugar; cut in remaining 2 tablespoons butter until crumbly. Add nuts. Sprinkle over cobbler.
- Bake 1 hour and 10 minutes or until golden. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream and Blueberry Sauce. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Notes"Nobody will be able to resist freshly-baked cobbler slathered in a homemade blueberry sauce!"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More