- Cooking Time: 55
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups fresh blueberries rinsed and drained or unsweetened frozen.
- Grease entire inside of struesel pan or bundt pan. Sitir together flour, baking powder and salt. Cream butter and sugar together in large bowl until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and add flour mixture and milk. Stir just until dry ingredients are moist. Fold in blueberries. Turn batter into pan. Sprinkle with struesel topping.
- Topping: 1/2 cup pakced light brown sugar, 3 TBSP flour, 2 tsp cinnamon, 3 TBSP butter, 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts. Stir together brown sugar, flour and cinnamon in bowl. Cut in butter until particles are fine. Mix in walnuts.
- Bake cake at 375 degrees for approx 55 minutes. If topping starts to darken, place aluminumum foil over the top of cake and continue baking until cake is done.
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Pho - Vietnamese Beef Noodle
Creamy Roasted Sweet Potato Soup
Jim's Easy Vegetable Green Thai CurrySee More