- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryMom has been making this favorite dessert since I was a child. Everybody’s favorite!
- 1 1/2 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1/3 c. melted butter
- 1 pkg. Dream Whip (plus milk and vanilla, amounts according to pkg. directions)
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 c. sugar
- 21 oz. can of blueberry pie filling
- For the crust - Mix crust ingredients and pat in an 8x8-inch pan.
- Slice bananas and place in a single layer on top of crust.
- For the filling - Whip up Dream Whip with milk and vanilla according to package directions. Then mix in the cream cheese and sugar; mix well. Pour on top of bananas.
- For the topping - 21 oz. can of blueberry pie filling
- Pour pie filling on top of Dream Whip mixture. Refrigerate.
- Double all ingredients for a 9x13-inch pan, because everybody will want seconds.