- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryMom has been making this favorite dessert since I was a child. Everybody’s favorite!
- 1 1/2 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1/3 c. melted butter
- 1 pkg. Dream Whip (plus milk and vanilla, amounts according to pkg. directions)
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 c. sugar
- 21 oz. can of blueberry pie filling
- For the crust - Mix crust ingredients and pat in an 8x8-inch pan.
- Slice bananas and place in a single layer on top of crust.
- For the filling - Whip up Dream Whip with milk and vanilla according to package directions. Then mix in the cream cheese and sugar; mix well. Pour on top of bananas.
- For the topping - 21 oz. can of blueberry pie filling
- Pour pie filling on top of Dream Whip mixture. Refrigerate.
- Double all ingredients for a 9x13-inch pan, because everybody will want seconds.
50 Shades of Taste
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More