- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1/3 c. melted butter
- 1 pkg. Dream Whip (plus milk and vanilla, amounts according to pkg. directions)
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 c. sugar
- 21 oz. can of blueberry pie filling
- For the crust - Mix crust ingredients and pat in an 8x8-inch pan.
- Slice bananas and place in a single layer on top of crust.
- For the filling - Whip up Dream Whip with milk and vanilla according to package directions. Then mix in the cream cheese and sugar; mix well. Pour on top of bananas.
- For the topping - 21 oz. can of blueberry pie filling
- Pour pie filling on top of Dream Whip mixture. Refrigerate.
- Double all ingredients for a 9x13-inch pan, because everybody will want seconds.
NotesMom has been making this favorite dessert since I was a child. Everybody’s favorite!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
The Italian Exchange
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More