- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup. graham cracker crumbs
- 1 c. plus 3 tbsp sugar, divided
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 4 pkg (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 c. sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 2 c. fresh or thawed frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 325. mix crumbs, 3 tbsp of sugar, and butter. press firmly onto bottom of foil-lined 9x13 baking pan.
- Bake 10 min.
- Beat cream cheese, remaining 1 c. sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on med speed until well blended.
- Add sour cream; mix well. add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- Pour over crust.
- Puree blueberries in blender.
- Gently drop spoonfuls of pureed blueberries over batter and 'cut through' batter several times with knife for marble effect.
- Bake at 325 for 45 min or until center is almost set.
- Cool and cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
culinary karmaSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More