- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup. graham cracker crumbs
- 1 c. plus 3 tbsp sugar, divided
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 4 pkg (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 c. sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 2 c. fresh or thawed frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 325. mix crumbs, 3 tbsp of sugar, and butter. press firmly onto bottom of foil-lined 9x13 baking pan.
- Bake 10 min.
- Beat cream cheese, remaining 1 c. sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on med speed until well blended.
- Add sour cream; mix well. add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- Pour over crust.
- Puree blueberries in blender.
- Gently drop spoonfuls of pureed blueberries over batter and 'cut through' batter several times with knife for marble effect.
- Bake at 325 for 45 min or until center is almost set.
- Cool and cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More