- Cooking Time: 9
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 cups Archway Iced Lemonade Cookies, crushed
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package lemon instant pudding mix
- 1 (1.03-ounce) envelope whipped topping mix
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium bowl, combine cookie crumbs with butter. Spoon crumb mixture into 24 mini muffin cups; press crumbs to form cups. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 8 minutes. remove from oven. Press each cup with a small spoon to make room for the filling. Cool cups in pan.
- In another medium bowl, beat milk, pudding mix and topping mix for 5 minutes. Mound pudding into cookie cups in pan. Top with blueberries. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around each cup to loosen. Remove from pans. Serve immediately or refrigerate.
- 24 mini-tarts
NotesI created this recipe especially for the Bakespace/Archway Cookies Contest! I added a little of this and a little of that to make a yummy little dessert that would be perfect for a family get-together or a pot luck. They look fancy but they are very quick and easy to prepare!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More