BLUEBERRY-TOPPED CREAMY LEMON MINI-TARTS
- Cooking Time: 9
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 cups Archway Iced Lemonade Cookies, crushed
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package lemon instant pudding mix
- 1 (1.03-ounce) envelope whipped topping mix
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium bowl, combine cookie crumbs with butter. Spoon crumb mixture into 24 mini muffin cups; press crumbs to form cups. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 8 minutes. remove from oven. Press each cup with a small spoon to make room for the filling. Cool cups in pan.
- In another medium bowl, beat milk, pudding mix and topping mix for 5 minutes. Mound pudding into cookie cups in pan. Top with blueberries. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around each cup to loosen. Remove from pans. Serve immediately or refrigerate.
- 24 mini-tarts
NotesI created this recipe especially for the Bakespace/Archway Cookies Contest! I added a little of this and a little of that to make a yummy little dessert that would be perfect for a family get-together or a pot luck. They look fancy but they are very quick and easy to prepare!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More