- Cooking Time: 8
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 15
- Blueberry-Topped Creamy Lemon Mini-Tarts
- 2 cups Archway Iced Lemonade Cookies, crushed
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package lemon instant pudding mix
- 1 (1.03-ounce) envelope whipped topping mix
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium bowl, combine cookie crumbs with butter. Spoon crumb mixture into 24 mini muffin cups; press crumbs to form cups. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 8 minutes. remove from oven. Press each cup with a small spoon to make room for the filling. Cool cups in pan.
- In another medium bowl, beat milk, pudding mix and topping mix for 5 minutes. Mound pudding into cookie cups in pan. Top with blueberries. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around each cup to loosen. Remove from pans. Serve immediately or refrigerate.
- 24 mini-tarts
NotesIf you love lemon and blueberries, then this recipe is for you! I created these cute little tarts thinking that they would be great at a party or get-together. They are cute, creamy and delicious!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More