- Cooking Time: 8
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 15
- Blueberry-Topped Creamy Lemon Mini-Tarts
- 2 cups Archway Iced Lemonade Cookies, crushed
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package lemon instant pudding mix
- 1 (1.03-ounce) envelope whipped topping mix
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium bowl, combine cookie crumbs with butter. Spoon crumb mixture into 24 mini muffin cups; press crumbs to form cups. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 8 minutes. remove from oven. Press each cup with a small spoon to make room for the filling. Cool cups in pan.
- In another medium bowl, beat milk, pudding mix and topping mix for 5 minutes. Mound pudding into cookie cups in pan. Top with blueberries. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around each cup to loosen. Remove from pans. Serve immediately or refrigerate.
- 24 mini-tarts
NotesIf you love lemon and blueberries, then this recipe is for you! I created these cute little tarts thinking that they would be great at a party or get-together. They are cute, creamy and delicious!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Italy or Bust
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More