- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 graham crackers crushed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 can blueberry Pie Filling (or any type of fruit pie filling)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together graham crackers and 1/4 c. sugar in a small cake pan. Melt butter and mix into the crumbs. Form crust in the bottom of pan. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix the eggs, 1/2 cup sugar, cream cheese and vanilla. Pour over the crust and bake for 20 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Mix 1 can of blueberry pie mix and 2 tsp. lemon juice and pour over the top of the cream cheese.
- Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
NotesThis recipe came from my Aunt Louise, I used to play dress up at her house and she always made this for us everytime we visited.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More