- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 graham crackers crushed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 can blueberry Pie Filling (or any type of fruit pie filling)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together graham crackers and 1/4 c. sugar in a small cake pan. Melt butter and mix into the crumbs. Form crust in the bottom of pan. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix the eggs, 1/2 cup sugar, cream cheese and vanilla. Pour over the crust and bake for 20 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Mix 1 can of blueberry pie mix and 2 tsp. lemon juice and pour over the top of the cream cheese.
- Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
NotesThis recipe came from my Aunt Louise, I used to play dress up at her house and she always made this for us everytime we visited.
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More