- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cups fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 package (6 ounces or 1 1/4 cups) Driscoll's Blueberries, divided
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 pound ground turkey (7% fat)
- 3 tablespoons plain dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/8 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 4 light 100 calorie multi-grain English muffins, toasted
- 4 tomato slices
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Combine mayonnaise, basil, lemon zest and 1/2 package blueberries in a small bowl; mix well and reserve.
- Combine remaining blueberries, garlic, lemon juice and Dijon mustard in a bowl; mash well with a fork. Add ground turkey, bread crumbs, salt and pepper; mix until well combined. Divide into 4 portions and form into 3 1/2-inch diameter patties.
- Coat a grill pan with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add patties and cook 5 to 6 minutes per side or until a thermometer inserted into the center registers 175°F. To serve, place 1 tomato slice, 1 lettuce leaf and a turkey burger on bottom half of each English muffin. Spread cut side of muffin tops with basil mayonnaise and place on burgers. Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More