- Cooking Time: 40-50
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 30
- flour 2 Cups
- baking powder 1 Tablespoon
- salt 1 Teaspoon
- oil 8 Tablespoons
- sugar 3/4 to 1 Cup
- milk 3⁄4 Cup
- yogurt 1 Cup
- fresh blueberries 2 Cups
- vanilla extract 1.5 Teaspoon
- lemon juice 1 Tablespoon and 1 Teaspoon
- butter 1/4 cup, melted
- brown sugar 1/3 to 1/2 cup
- 1) In cake pan (bundt works beautifully), combine melted butter and brown sugar; spread evenly on bottom. Spread 1.5 cups of blueberries evenly over top. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
- 2) In a bowl combine flour, baking powder, 1 tbsp lemon juice, and salt. In a separate bowl beat the oil and and sugar till fluffy. Add vanilla extract, half of the yogurt and a little milk. Beat this up together.
- 3) Add 1/3 of the flour and fold it in. Add the remaining milk and mix carefully. Fold half the remaining flour followed by the remaining yogurt , and finally the remaining flour.
- 4) Toss in the remaining blueberries into the batter, can even dust with flour if you want them distributed throughout the dough. Pour into lined pan and bake at 350 F for 45-50 minutes or till a inserted toothpick comes out clean!
NotesToo many summer blueberries!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More