2½ tbp. Whole Wheat Flour
1/8 tsp. Baking Soda
3/4 packets Splenda No Calorie Sweetener
1/8 cup Unsweetened Almond Breeze soy milk
1/2 egg white
3/8 tsp. Vanilla extract
1/8 c. blueberries
1. Preheat waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions.
2. Mix flour, baking soda, and Splenda in bowl.
3. Mix milk, egg white, and vanilla in another bowl. 4. Beat into dry mix roughly, so as to add more air to mix.
5. Lastly, stir in the blueberries.
6. Spray waffle iron with nonstick cooking spray and feel free to make your waffles as large or small as you like- you get to eat the entire recipe!
7. Serve warm with some fresh fruit or sugar free syrup, if you like. Enjoy!
Pairs Well With
Blueberries and whole wheat! Yum!