- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 2½ tbp. Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/8 tsp. Baking Soda
- 3/4 packets Splenda No Calorie Sweetener
- 1/8 cup Unsweetened Almond Breeze soy milk
- 1/2 egg white
- 3/8 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1/8 c. blueberries
- 1. Preheat waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions.
- 2. Mix flour, baking soda, and Splenda in bowl.
- 3. Mix milk, egg white, and vanilla in another bowl. 4. Beat into dry mix roughly, so as to add more air to mix.
- 5. Lastly, stir in the blueberries.
- 6. Spray waffle iron with nonstick cooking spray and feel free to make your waffles as large or small as you like- you get to eat the entire recipe!
- 7. Serve warm with some fresh fruit or sugar free syrup, if you like. Enjoy!
NotesBlueberries and whole wheat! Yum!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More