- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Premier White Morsels, divided
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
- Paper-line 18 muffin cups.
- COMBINE flour, granulated sugar, brown sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl.
- Stir in milk, egg, butter and lemon peel.
- Stir in 1 1/2 cups morsels and blueberries. Spoon into prepared muffin cups, filling almost full.
- Sprinkle with Streusel Topping.
- BAKE for 22 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pans for 5 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool slightly.
- PLACE remaining morsels in small, heavy-duty plastic bag.
- Microwave on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 30 seconds; knead.
- Microwave at additional 10 to 15 second intervals, kneading until smooth.
- Cut tiny corner from bag; squeeze to drizzle over muffins.
- Serve warm.
- FOR STREUSEL TOPPING:
- COMBINE 1/3 cup granulated sugar, 1/4 cup all-purpose flour and 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon in small bowl.
- Cut in 3 tablespoons butter or margarine with pastry blender or two knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
NotesMy mom had this recipe at a party and was dying to make these. We found the recipe online and knew we had to make these. YUMMY
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
The NourishFull Kitchen
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More