- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryMy mom had this recipe at a party and was dying to make these. We found the recipe online and knew we had to make these. YUMMY
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Premier White Morsels, divided
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
- Paper-line 18 muffin cups.
- COMBINE flour, granulated sugar, brown sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl.
- Stir in milk, egg, butter and lemon peel.
- Stir in 1 1/2 cups morsels and blueberries. Spoon into prepared muffin cups, filling almost full.
- Sprinkle with Streusel Topping.
- BAKE for 22 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pans for 5 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool slightly.
- PLACE remaining morsels in small, heavy-duty plastic bag.
- Microwave on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 30 seconds; knead.
- Microwave at additional 10 to 15 second intervals, kneading until smooth.
- Cut tiny corner from bag; squeeze to drizzle over muffins.
- Serve warm.
- FOR STREUSEL TOPPING:
- COMBINE 1/3 cup granulated sugar, 1/4 cup all-purpose flour and 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon in small bowl.
- Cut in 3 tablespoons butter or margarine with pastry blender or two knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
My Family CookbookSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More