- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pint fresh blueberries, washed and picked over
- 1 cup low-fat (vanilla?) yogurt
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Or: Splenda to equal sweetening power of 1/3 cup sugar
- Place blueberries, milk and or sugar Splenda in a blender, and blend until smooth. Add yogurt and blend briefly. Pour into eight 5-ounce paper cups. Cover each cup with a piece of foil wrap. Make a small slit in the center of the foil top and insert a wooden craft stick.
- Stand cups on a tray or in a baking dish. Freeze for 5-6 hours. Remove paper cups either by tearing them off or briefly immersing each cup in warm water then easing them off the popsicle.
- Serves 6
- Per popsicle: Calories 93, Calories from Fat 8, Total Fat 0.8g (sat 0.3g), Cholesterol 3mg, Sodium 51mg, Carbohydrate 17g, Fiber 1.3g, Protein 3.7g
NotesPer popsicle: Calories 93, Calories from Fat 8, Total Fat 0.8g (sat 0.3g), Cholesterol 3mg, Sodium 51mg, Carbohydrate 17g, Fiber 1.3g, Protein 3.7g
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More