- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 butter, softened
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 2 C sugar
- 5 large eggs
- 1/4 C peach brandy
- 2 C flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/14 C diced fresh peaches
- 1 C fresh blueberies
- Generously greas and sugar a 10-in. tube pan; set aside.
- Beat butter and cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer about 2 minutes or until creamy. Gradually add sugar, beating 5 to 7 minutes. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until ellow disappears. Stir in brandy.
- Combine flour, baking powder and add to butter mixture, beating at low speed just until blended. Fold in peaches and blueberries. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 325° for 1 hour and 25 minutes or until a wooden skewer inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 15 minutes. Remove from pan, and cool on wire rack
NotesI cannot remember where I found this recipe, but once I made it, I've had more requests for this than any other recipe I've ever made. It isn't for the calorie conscious, but it sure is good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More