- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI cannot remember where I found this recipe, but once I made it, I've had more requests for this than any other recipe I've ever made. It isn't for the calorie conscious, but it sure is good.
- 1/2 butter, softened
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 2 C sugar
- 5 large eggs
- 1/4 C peach brandy
- 2 C flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/14 C diced fresh peaches
- 1 C fresh blueberies
- Generously greas and sugar a 10-in. tube pan; set aside.
- Beat butter and cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer about 2 minutes or until creamy. Gradually add sugar, beating 5 to 7 minutes. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until ellow disappears. Stir in brandy.
- Combine flour, baking powder and add to butter mixture, beating at low speed just until blended. Fold in peaches and blueberries. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 325° for 1 hour and 25 minutes or until a wooden skewer inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 15 minutes. Remove from pan, and cool on wire rack