- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Whisk together dry ingredients in a large bowl. In a small bowl combine wet ingredients and whisk until thoroughly mixed. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry until just moistened, there should still be some lumps.
- For each pancake spoon out about 1/4 cup batter with a ladle onto a lightly oiled griddle. Turn pancakes when tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked.
NotesNothing says summer like blueberries. These pancakes are delicious with fresh or frozen berries so you can have a taste of summer all year long.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
Chicken with Asparagus and Pine Nuts
Bacon And Cabbage SoupSee More