- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Whisk together dry ingredients in a large bowl. In a small bowl combine wet ingredients and whisk until thoroughly mixed. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry until just moistened, there should still be some lumps.
- For each pancake spoon out about 1/4 cup batter with a ladle onto a lightly oiled griddle. Turn pancakes when tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked.
NotesNothing says summer like blueberries. These pancakes are delicious with fresh or frozen berries so you can have a taste of summer all year long.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Special SmoothiesSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More