- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups water
- 2 packets sugar-free strawberry jell-o
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 5 peeled and cored apples
- Boil water in a sauce pan large enough to hold all 5 apples.
- After water comes to a boil, stir in jell-o until completely dissolved. Stir in cinnamon.
- Add apples and return to a boil.
- Simmer for approximately 15 minutes or until apples are soft like a baked apple.
- Turn apples every 5 minutes or so while simmering (as water will not completely cover apples).
- Serve warm or cold (if serving cold, keep in refrigerator for 1-2 hours before serving). Serve plain or with whipped topping of choice
NotesI got this recipe from my sister.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More