- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. Bob Evans Farms Sage flavored roll sausage
- 1/4 Cup flour (I use Wondra)
- 2 Cups milk
- salt & pepper to taste
- 8 Buttermilk Grands tube rolls
- Crumble sausage into large skillet.
- Cook over medium heat until browned, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in flour until dissolved.
- Gradually stir in milk.
- Cook until thick and bubbly.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot over biscuits.
- Refrigerate leftovers, and add milk in the leftover gravy.
- Yield: 4 servings (2 biscuits each)
NotesI found this recipe in the country creations Bob Evans Cookbook
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More