- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 c Butter flavor crisco
- 2Tbsp milk
- 1 egg
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/4 c packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 c flour
- 1 1/2 c chocolate chips
- Bite sized Snickers candies
- Large cookie dough scoop
- Combine crisco, sugar, milk and vanilla in a lg bowl, beat well.
- Add egg and beat well
- Add flour and soda, beat on low.
- Stir in chips
- Fill scoop w/ dough, press snickers into center and cover with dough
- Drop dough onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350F for 10-20 min (until lightly brown on top).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More