- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 c Butter flavor crisco
- 2Tbsp milk
- 1 egg
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/4 c packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 c flour
- 1 1/2 c chocolate chips
- Bite sized Snickers candies
- Large cookie dough scoop
- Combine crisco, sugar, milk and vanilla in a lg bowl, beat well.
- Add egg and beat well
- Add flour and soda, beat on low.
- Stir in chips
- Fill scoop w/ dough, press snickers into center and cover with dough
- Drop dough onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350F for 10-20 min (until lightly brown on top).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More