- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI found this recipe in the country creations Bob Evans Cookbook
- 1 lb. Bob Evans Farms Sage flavored roll sausage
- 1/4 Cup flour (I use Wondra)
- 2 Cups milk
- salt & pepper to taste
- 8 Buttermilk Grands tube rolls
- Crumble sausage into large skillet.
- Cook over medium heat until browned, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in flour until dissolved.
- Gradually stir in milk.
- Cook until thick and bubbly.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot over biscuits.
- Refrigerate leftovers, and add milk in the leftover gravy.
- Yield: 4 servings (2 biscuits each)