- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 2/3 C Peanut Butter Chips
- 1 1/3 C Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 14 oz can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Pour peanut butter chips and chocolate chips into a sauce pan.
- Cook on low heat, stirring occasionally, until chips are melted.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and salt.
- Line an 8"x8" pan with parchment paper (or spray with cooking spray).
- Spread chocolate/peanut butter mixture in the lined pan.
- Cool 2 hours in fridge. Cut into squares and enjoy!
NotesBobby is my best sous chef and loves to cook on his own. One of his favorite things to make is Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More