- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryBobby is my best sous chef and loves to cook on his own. One of his favorite things to make is Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge.
- 2 2/3 C Peanut Butter Chips
- 1 1/3 C Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 14 oz can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Pour peanut butter chips and chocolate chips into a sauce pan.
- Cook on low heat, stirring occasionally, until chips are melted.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and salt.
- Line an 8"x8" pan with parchment paper (or spray with cooking spray).
- Spread chocolate/peanut butter mixture in the lined pan.
- Cool 2 hours in fridge. Cut into squares and enjoy!