- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup peach preserves (I used mashed peaches mixed with spicy jam instead -- this is why I have chunky pieces of peaches in the pics below)
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp. orange juice, preferable fresh
- 1 Tbsp. ancho chile powder
- Salt and coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 (1 1/2-pound) ham steak, cut 2 inches thick
- Stir the preserves, syrup, orange juice, and the ancho powder together in a medium bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper; you want the mixture to be pretty peppery.
- Heat your grill to high.
- Place the ham on the grill, close the cover, reduce the heat to medium, and grill for 8 to 10 minutes on each side, basting with he glaze every few minutes.
- When the ham is heating through and nicely glazed, remove it to a platter, brush once more with the glaze, and let rest for 5 minutes. Cut into 1/2" slices and serve immediately.
NotesBobby Flay -
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More