- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 small ripe banana, peeled
- 1 small scoop vanilla frozen yogurt (about 3 tablespoons)
- 1 small scoop strawberry frozen yogurt (about 3 tablespoons)
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh strawberries or blueberries
- 2 tablespoons all-fruit strawberry fruit spread
- 1 teaspoon hot water
- 2 tablespoons low-fat granola cereal
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Split banana in half lengthwise. Place in shallow bowl; top with frozen yogurt and strawberries.
- Combine fruit spread and water in small bowl; mix well.
- Spoon over yogurt; sprinkle with granola.
- Top with cherry, if desired.
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy LifeSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More