- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Ingredients: Meat
- 1/3 to 1/2 lb meat per person, cut in one-inch cubes
- Oil or butter
- Ingredients for Mayonnaise- or catsup-based dipping Sauces:
- sweet pickle relish
- chopped onions
- finely chopped parsley
- finely chopped herbs such as thyme, rosemary
- mayonnaise with good mustard
- catsup with hot sauce
- Garnishes or sides:
- Little pickles (cornichons)
- Pickled onions
- Carrot and celery sticks
- Potato sticks
- Cube the meat.
- Prepare sauces, using any combination of base (mayonnaise or catsup) and other ingredients.
- Have several dipping sauces ready.
- Heat the oil or butter.
- Allow each guest to cook only one or two pieces of meat at one time, to keep the cooking heat constant.
- Don’t try to have more than five or six people using one heat source.
- Have on table dipping sauces and garnishes or sides (e.g., pickles, olives, potato sticks).
Remind guests that cooking forks are not for eating. They get hot.
I use peanut oil.
Heat oil on the stove before bringing to table.
Round steak (one-inch cubes) is a good meat to use.
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
Camp Nubar Baking Class
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More