- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup milk(I used cream)
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 2 1/2 rolled oats (I used 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup maraschino cherries, cut in half
- 1/4 cup raisins
- Put butter, milk, sugar and cocoa in large saucepan. Bring to a boil stirring often. Boil for 5 minutes. I think I would only boil this for maybe 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Stir in rolled oats, cherries and raisins. Drop by teaspoonful onto waxed paper. Makes about 4 dozen.
NotesMy son was wanting chocolate. In the morning I thought of these cookies. Quick to make. And it fixed his craving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More