- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI read about a recipe for smoked chicken that required grilling a chicken in beer, but since I didn't want to use the grill, I modified it!
- 4 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- 1 bottle of beer (I like Pacifico, but to each his own)
- 1 can low sodium chicken broth.
- 1)Bring chicken broth and beer to boil on stove.
- 2) Add chicken.
- 3) Cover pot and continue cooking for 30-35. minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
Koken met OmaSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More