- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- 1 bottle of beer (I like Pacifico, but to each his own)
- 1 can low sodium chicken broth.
- 1)Bring chicken broth and beer to boil on stove.
- 2) Add chicken.
- 3) Cover pot and continue cooking for 30-35. minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
NotesI read about a recipe for smoked chicken that required grilling a chicken in beer, but since I didn't want to use the grill, I modified it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More