BOK CHOY STIR-FRY WITH MUSHROOMS
Bok Choy Stir-fry with Mushrooms
- 6-8 shitake mushrooms, quartered
- 1/3 cup of water
- 1 head of bok choy
- 1/2 cup of oyster mushrooms
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. oyster sauce
1. Soak the shitake mushrooms in hot water for 20 minutes to soften. Drain and cut off the tough stalks of the mushroom.
2. Clean and cut the boy choy into large strips.
3. Halve large oyster and shitake mushrooms by knife.
4. Add olive oil in a heated wok. When the oil starts to smoke, stir fry the garlic until slightly brown.
5. Add bok choy to wok and stir fry for about a minute. Mix in all the mushrooms and stir fry for another minute.
6. Add the oyster sauce, toss well and serve while it's hot.