- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 1/2 cup sugar
- 5 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325° F. Spray Bar Pan with oil.
- Combine flour and cocoa and set aside.
- In separate bowl, mix butter, sugar, vanilla. Add one egg at a time to butter mixture, mixing well after each addition.
- Gradually add flour mixture, mixing until well blended.
- Spread evenly in jelly roll pan (10” x 15 ½”)
- Bake 28 – 33 minutes DO NOT OVER-BAKE.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More