- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 1/2 cup sugar
- 5 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325° F. Spray Bar Pan with oil.
- Combine flour and cocoa and set aside.
- In separate bowl, mix butter, sugar, vanilla. Add one egg at a time to butter mixture, mixing well after each addition.
- Gradually add flour mixture, mixing until well blended.
- Spread evenly in jelly roll pan (10” x 15 ½”)
- Bake 28 – 33 minutes DO NOT OVER-BAKE.
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
It's all about that proteinSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More