BONE CHILLIN' BREADSTICKS & HALLOWEEN DIP
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Parmesan cheese
- poppy seeds
- Using the flat of your hand, roll the center part of a roll into a 6-inch rope leaving both ends large and rounded.
- With scissors, clip 1 1/2 inches into the center of each end. Separate and lay the cut sides flat on a large sprayed baking pan. They will look like bones.
- Brush well with melted butter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and poppy seeds.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise about 20-30 minutes. Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes. Serve with Halloween Dip, if desired.
NotesWhen little trick-or-treaters are chilled to the bone, warm them up with hot Bone Chillin? Breadsticks fresh from the oven! Break one of these bones, and they?re ready for dippin? in a hip Halloween dip!
Here is the recipe for the dip to go with it.
1 pound lean ground beef
1 pound processed cheese, Mexican style
10-ounce can diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
4-ounce can diced green chilies, undrained
In a frying pan, brown ground beef until completely cooked. Drain and set aside. Cut cheese into 1-inch cubes and place in microwave safe bowl. Microwave until melted. Add tomatoes and green chilies and mix well. Combine cooked ground beef with cheese mixture and serve warm.