- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (13.5-ounce) packages 9-inch flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Cut tortillas with a 3 1/2-inch bone-shaped cutter, and place on baking sheets. Stir together butter and garlic salt; brush mixture on tortillas.
- Bake at 250° for 30 minutes or until crisp.
- NOTE: Flour tortillas may be cut into bone shapes using kitchen shears.
NotesThis goes with Krrispy's Goblin Dip and Bone Crackers. I wanted to make it and didn't know what the bone crackers were supposed to be, so I found it on myrecipes. Enjoy!
Makes 60 crackers
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Christmas Cherry Pie
Low-Fat Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
Mughlai Chicken BiryaniSee More