- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (13.5-ounce) packages 9-inch flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Cut tortillas with a 3 1/2-inch bone-shaped cutter, and place on baking sheets. Stir together butter and garlic salt; brush mixture on tortillas.
- Bake at 250° for 30 minutes or until crisp.
- NOTE: Flour tortillas may be cut into bone shapes using kitchen shears.
NotesThis goes with Krrispy's Goblin Dip and Bone Crackers. I wanted to make it and didn't know what the bone crackers were supposed to be, so I found it on myrecipes. Enjoy!
Makes 60 crackers
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
The Social CookbookSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More