- Cooking Time: 1 minute
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 2 minutes
- 1 Banana
- 1 cup of Milk
- 2 scoops of ice cream
- Firstly put the milk and ice cream.
- After that pour a drizzle of honey onto it.
- Chop up the banana and drop it in.
- Finally blend it for about one minute
NotesThis smoothie was one of the many smoothies I invented after a walk ( See Great Grapes for the full backstory). These smoothies mean a lot to me. Anyone who likes banana will go banana for this smoothies.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
MetroCooking DC 2013
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More