- Cooking Time: 1 minute
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 2 minutes
- 1 Banana
- 1 cup of Milk
- 2 scoops of ice cream
- Firstly put the milk and ice cream.
- After that pour a drizzle of honey onto it.
- Chop up the banana and drop it in.
- Finally blend it for about one minute
NotesThis smoothie was one of the many smoothies I invented after a walk ( See Great Grapes for the full backstory). These smoothies mean a lot to me. Anyone who likes banana will go banana for this smoothies.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More