- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3-4 cups Oatmeal (uncooked “quick oats” preferred)
- 2 cups of granulated sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 stick butter
- 4 heaping tablespoons of Cocoa
- 1 large tablespoon of peanut butter (optional in case there are peanut allergies—if not, use it!)
- Combine sugar, butter, milk and cocoa in a microwaveable bowl
- Cook on high for about 5 minutes (depending on your microwave strength)—until the sugar is boiled down
- Remove carefully from microwave as bowl will be hot!
- Add peanut butter (optional) and oatmeal and stir until it’s all coated
- Drop the cookie mixture using a spoon onto wax or parchment paper
- After the globs firm up a bit, store them in an airtight container
- They can be frozen as well and eaten while still frozen.
NotesScarey name, great treat!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More