- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Large or 3 small ripe avacados
- 1/4 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1T. bacon drippings
- 1/4 c. Mayo or Miracle Whip
- 1/2 c. Chi-Chi's salsa, your desired warmth
- 1/2 t. lemon juice
- 1 bag Ranch Doritos
- Peel avacados and mash in medium bowl. Add all other ingredients (except for chips). Tinker with ingredients to get best flavor. Serve with Doritos. Everybody loves this.
NotesThis recipe just evolved to suite the tastes of my family and friends. In Oklahoma, "gauc" is sometimes served warmed. We prefer it room temp. Never cold! This is not your average guac recipe!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
The Social CookbookSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More