- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Large or 3 small ripe avacados
- 1/4 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1T. bacon drippings
- 1/4 c. Mayo or Miracle Whip
- 1/2 c. Chi-Chi's salsa, your desired warmth
- 1/2 t. lemon juice
- 1 bag Ranch Doritos
- Peel avacados and mash in medium bowl. Add all other ingredients (except for chips). Tinker with ingredients to get best flavor. Serve with Doritos. Everybody loves this.
NotesThis recipe just evolved to suite the tastes of my family and friends. In Oklahoma, "gauc" is sometimes served warmed. We prefer it room temp. Never cold! This is not your average guac recipe!
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More