- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3-1/4 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 20 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, crushed, divided
- 30 miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- POUR milk into large bowl.
- Add dry pudding mixes.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Gently stir in half of the whipped topping and half of the crushed cookies.
- SPOON 1 Tbsp. of the remaining crushed cookies into each of 15 individual cups.
- Spoon pudding mixture evenly into cups; top with remaining crushed cookies.
- DROP remaining whipped topping by spoonfuls onto desserts to create "ghosts."
- Decorate with chocolate chips to create "eyes." Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Watch the ghosts disappear!
- Store leftover desserts in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More