- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3-1/4 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 20 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, crushed, divided
- 30 miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- POUR milk into large bowl.
- Add dry pudding mixes.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Gently stir in half of the whipped topping and half of the crushed cookies.
- SPOON 1 Tbsp. of the remaining crushed cookies into each of 15 individual cups.
- Spoon pudding mixture evenly into cups; top with remaining crushed cookies.
- DROP remaining whipped topping by spoonfuls onto desserts to create "ghosts."
- Decorate with chocolate chips to create "eyes." Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Watch the ghosts disappear!
- Store leftover desserts in refrigerator.