- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 envelope dry yeast mix
- 1 cup very warm water
- 3 tabls. vegetable oil
- Pizza Sauce
- 15 oz. tomato sauce
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 (0.7 oz) packet dry Italian Seasoning Mix
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. ground oregano
- drizzle of exta virgin olive oil
- Put hot water in a bowl. Add envelope of yeast and stir to dissolve. In a seperate bowl, mix flour and salt. Make a center in the middle of the flour mixture and add yeast mixture and oil. Stir well until it forms a dough. Shape into ball and place in an greased bowl. My DH uses a wooden bowl and let sit on top of pre heating oven or somewhere warm until it rises 30-45 minutes. Seperate into half after it rises to make 2 pizza's. On 2 pizza pans, spray with pam and dust with corn meal. You could use flour. Corn meal makes the crust, a little crunchy. Dust your hands with corn meal or flour and spread dough on pizza pans. We like thin crust so he spreads it thin.
- Pizza Sauce
- Mix ingredients well and spread on pizza dough. Add your favorite cheese and toppings. We add pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, black olives, and onions. Somtimes we add sausage, bacon, and peppers. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes is another option.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until dough and cheese are golden.
NotesBoog is my hubby's nickname (Dennis) and this is his famous pizza! Photo by me!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More