BORDER GRILL’S EASY GUACAMOLE RECIPE
- 2 ripe Haas avocados
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, leaves chopped
- 1/4 medium red onion, diced
- 2 jalapeño peppers, stemmed, seeded and finely diced (optional)
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- freshly ground salt and pepper, to taste
Cut the avocados into halves and remove the seeds. Peel the fruit and place in a mixing bowl.
Mash avocados with a potato masher or fork until chunky. Add the remaining ingredients and mix with a fork.
No Reviews at this time.