- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package yellow cake mix, plus ingredients to make
- 1 (5 oz) package instant vanilla pudding mix, plus ingredients to make
- 1 (16 oz) package prepared chocolate frosting
- Make cake according to package directions, using two 8 inch round pans.
- Allow cake to cool completely.
- Mix pudding according to package directions, spread between layers.
- Place chocolate icing, uncovered, in microwave for 30 seconds or until thin, pour over top of cake until it runs down sides.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Get Fit With Good Food!
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More