- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package yellow cake mix, plus ingredients to make
- 1 (5 oz) package instant vanilla pudding mix, plus ingredients to make
- 1 (16 oz) package prepared chocolate frosting
- Make cake according to package directions, using two 8 inch round pans.
- Allow cake to cool completely.
- Mix pudding according to package directions, spread between layers.
- Place chocolate icing, uncovered, in microwave for 30 seconds or until thin, pour over top of cake until it runs down sides.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More