- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package yellow cake mix, plus ingredients to make
- 1 (5 oz) package instant vanilla pudding mix, plus ingredients to make
- 1 (16 oz) package prepared chocolate frosting
- Make cake according to package directions, using two 8 inch round pans.
- Allow cake to cool completely.
- Mix pudding according to package directions, spread between layers.
- Place chocolate icing, uncovered, in microwave for 30 seconds or until thin, pour over top of cake until it runs down sides.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More