- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (16 ounce) package prepared chocolate frosting
- Make cake according to package directions, using two 8 inch round pans. allow cake to cool completely.
- Mix pudding according to package directions, spread between layers.
- Place chocolate icing, uncovered, in microwave for 30 seconds until thin, pour over top of cake until it runs down sides. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
NotesAn easy delicious version of Boston Cream Pie
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More