- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (16 ounce) package prepared chocolate frosting
- Make cake according to package directions, using two 8 inch round pans. allow cake to cool completely.
- Mix pudding according to package directions, spread between layers.
- Place chocolate icing, uncovered, in microwave for 30 seconds until thin, pour over top of cake until it runs down sides. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
NotesAn easy delicious version of Boston Cream Pie
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More