- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (16 ounce) package prepared chocolate frosting
- Make cake according to package directions, using two 8 inch round pans. allow cake to cool completely.
- Mix pudding according to package directions, spread between layers.
- Place chocolate icing, uncovered, in microwave for 30 seconds until thin, pour over top of cake until it runs down sides. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
NotesAn easy delicious version of Boston Cream Pie
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More