- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 round yellow cake layer (9-inch)
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1-1/2 cups thawed Cool Whip whipped topping
- 1 square Baker's unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons powdered sugar
- Cut cake horizontally into two even layers with serrated knife; set aside.
- Pour 1 cup cold milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping. Let stand 5 minutes to thicken. Place bottom cake layer on serving plate. Spread with pudding mixture; top with remaining cake layer.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in medium microwaveable bowl for 1 minute. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Add sugar and 2 Tablespoons of milk; stir until well blended. Spread over top of cake. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve. Store in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More