- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 round yellow cake layer (9-inch)
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1-1/2 cups thawed Cool Whip whipped topping
- 1 square Baker's unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons powdered sugar
- Cut cake horizontally into two even layers with serrated knife; set aside.
- Pour 1 cup cold milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping. Let stand 5 minutes to thicken. Place bottom cake layer on serving plate. Spread with pudding mixture; top with remaining cake layer.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in medium microwaveable bowl for 1 minute. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Add sugar and 2 Tablespoons of milk; stir until well blended. Spread over top of cake. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve. Store in refrigerator.
Food Travels Through Italy
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More